BodyPak Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.bodypak.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is BodyPak Ltd., a company registered in England and having its registered office at 8 Hopper Way, Diss Business Park, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4GT, UK.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.bodypak.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register with us to receive our products and services updates and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone numbers.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We agree not to disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty not to disclose or share your personal data. This is in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms of business.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored at a destination within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It will also be processed by staff operating in the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will seek your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have rights to access the personal information that we hold about you and to require correction of such information. Information on your privacy rights, including your right to complain in relation to any misuse of personal data, can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
The Data Controller,
The Pavilion, Kilbrack Gardens,
NR34 9SF, UK